Tooth Replacement Options - Nashua NH
If you’ve lost a tooth in an accident or due to decay, gum disease, or other oral health issues, you might want to consider the various surgical and non-surgical tooth replacement options that are available. One of our dentists can help you choose the right option for your oral health, budget, and dental goals.
Today’s Tooth Replacement Options
Dr. Krothapalli is an expert at helping patients determine which tooth replacement solution is the best fit for you. During your initial consultation, he’ll discuss several options, including:
- Dental implants
- Complete or partial dentures
Dental implants are realistic-looking false teeth that are inserted into your mouth and fuse with your jawbone. They are installed through oral surgery and require two appointments, several months apart, to complete. Once they are finished, dental implants serve as a permanent solution to missing teeth and will never need to be replaced.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Permanent: The most durable of replacement teeth, dental implants never need to be replaced.
Implants won’t shift like dentures, or come lose and need repairs or replacement like a dental bridge. Once the procedure is complete, they canbe counted on to last.
- Natural: Once installed, dental implants look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth.
Tooth Replacement Bridges
Like implants, bridges are considered a permanent repair. Unlike dental implants, they are cemented to adjacent teeth, forming a bridge across the gap where one or more teeth are missing.
Benefits of Bridges
- Speed: Bridges may be the easiest and simplest of tooth replacements to install. They can be installed on the spot, without oral surgery or dental molds.
- Durability: Although they don’t have the lifespan of dental implants, bridges can be relied on for as long as ten to twenty years before they’ll need to be replaced.
- Value: Bridges are one of the least expensive ways to replace missing teeth, making them ideal for budget-minded patients.
Dentures are a full or partial set of false teeth that fit over your gums to replace your missing teeth. Modern dentures are more comfortable and more natural-looking than ever, making it easy to replace large numbers of missing teeth with one appliance.
Benefits of Dentures
Nothing is screwed, glued, or bonded into your mouth. Dentures are
completely removable and can easily be adjusted for a better fit.
Dentures are a reliable and sturdy way to replace a few missing teeth (partial dentures) or an entire mouth of teeth (full dentures).
A highly affordable option, dentures are a fraction of the cost of a full set of dental implants.
Contact Krothapalli Family Dental at 603-883-2232 to discuss which tooth replacement option is best for your needs. Our practice welcomes patients from Hudson, Merrimack, Amherst, Brookline
and all surrounding communities.